Infinite energy is intelligent and powerful but gentle, loving and compassionate which brings about positive change in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels, with a completeness that addresses the very deep underlying cause. It helps release thoughts and limiting beliefs held in our subtle bodies that create symptoms of blockage and disease in our physical form, whilst rebalancing our energy systems and filling us with light and wisdom.
Through the specific conscious intention of the person receiving it, the flow of Infinite energy can have a focused direction as well as flow to where it is needed by the higher consciousness. Just like filling an unusual shaped glass with lots of indentations with water, this energy will enter and balance the areas of body, mind, emotions and spirit where it is most needed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.