Holistic Health Coaching
Our practitioners take a holistic approach looking supporting you as a whole person. Relationships, exercise, career, and spirituality are just as important to your health as the food you eat. Choose your preferred package from the options outlined below.
Health in Your Hands
A total focus on your health goals with a tailor-made program to guide and support you through a friendly coaching approach. We will assess your lifestyle, habits, preferences-each session has a different spotlight on your health and together we make your goal happen.
This is a 6 session package of 50 minutes for each session with one free 30 minutes initial skype call/casual meetup.
Sessions are bi-weekly.
Handouts, guidance and email support will be available between sessions.
* Available via skype
50 minutes per session
This is a 2 session package which is perfect for someone who is self-motivated and looking for a specific health goal to point him/her to the right direction.
A detailed plan will be drawn up and explained
* Available via skype
60 minutes per session
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.