Living with depression is a condition that colours your life and impacts all areas from eating, sleeping, to the way you feel about yourself, your social and professional life. It is something that many struggle with and are unable to shake off. Moreover it’s overwhelming and difficult to explain.
Do you find yourself:
- Feeling constantly pessimistic or in a depressed mood most of the day
- Significant weight gain or loss
- Feeling restless or a drop in physical activity
- Having low self-esteem, feeling worthless or excessive guilts
- Avoiding contact with friends
- Having thoughts of death and/or suicide
- Struggling with making decisions and unable to concentrate
- Not performing at work or school
- Having trouble sleeping – either insomnia or hypersomnia (sleeping too much)
- Diminished interest in almost all activities and hobbies
- Feeling numb
If you have been feeling 5 or more of the above symptoms nearly everyday for over two weeks it is a sign that you may be suffering from depression.
Therapy can explore and address the underlying cause of your depression, as well as help you find more effective coping behaviours. With depression, we use more counselling techniques and often invite in family members (if needed) before going into hypnotherapy as you may not be ready for this straight away.
How The Process Works:
The First Session:
Our first role is to clearly identify your objective and gain some background on the issue. All behavior is governed by beliefs, and we work with the beliefs you have accumulated in the subconscious mind that are holding you back. During the session you will learn how the mind works, and discover beliefs that you have that are supporting you and sabotaging you towards achieving your goal. We will end with a tailor-made guided meditation that you can take home and listen to for the next few weeks.
Each session comprises of several healing techniques, hypnotherapy, visualisations and exercises to release the disempowering beliefs and experiences from your subconscious mind. We believe that this journey is a partnership between you and the therapist, and will be giving you simple exercises to do for homework so you can maintain the shifts at home and create lasting change together.
Each session takes between 60-90 minutes, with the exception of the first session that includes a case history and is approximately 90 minutes.
* Available via skype
Initial session – $1,750.00 HKD
5 sessions – $7,800.00 HKD
10 sessions – $14,500.00 HKD
20 sessions – $27,000.00 HKD