Healing your Inner Child
What is Inner Child?
One of the biggest things that has the capacity to influence us is unhealed traumas of our past. Almost every person has experienced some form of trauma as a child. The inner child is a younger part of yourself that is stuck in the trauma of the past.
How to heal your Inner Child?
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand the workings of the mind, and how inner children are formed
- Identify where the issues that they are presently facing have come from
- Get the opportunity to accept, heal and digest major incidents of the past
- Reclaim the right to embrace their feelings
- Release the external influences of society and conditioning that are not aligned with them
- Make peace with the past and release negative cellular memories
- Feel more peaceful and complete in their mind and bodies
Once you have healed that part of you, you will feel more complete, in control and able to face current situations as the grounded and mature adult of today.
Whether you had a happy childhood or a difficult one, there is much to gain from this workshop!
If you are interested in a private session of inner child healing, please click here.
Full Day Workshop
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.