Numerology & Palmistry
Numerology provide greater accuracy in respect of timings and psychological assessment. The benefits of experiencing a numerology reading are endless and incredibly empowering. Through the use of your date of birth our practitioner can immediately assess your personality, individual strengths & challenges and your current yearly cycle to determine what the future holds for you. Numerology is also an excellent tool for assessing compatibility within personal relationships and families. It can be applied to almost any situation you have faced in the past or are likely to face in the future.
Palmistry is an incredibly accurate tool for self-awareness. The palms of your hand are a unique blueprint for your life’s journey, and understanding this blueprint enables you to access specific information not only about future trends, but also about a whole range of ‘here and now’ issues such as relationships, health, work, money and travel.
With over 40 years hands-on experience as a professional palmist and teacher of the subject, Max uses his keen insight and deep understanding of palmistry to personally guide, counsel and empower his clients. Max’s honest and inspiring manner coupled with his accuracy and practical approach guarantee a life changing experience that will open the doors of possibility in exciting ways. Max will assist you to more easily confront and resolve your issues in order to reach your full potential. Whether it’s spirituality, love & relationships, careers, children, finances and more. Max will give you the answers and understanding you seek.
A session includes a combination of palmistry and numerology to ensure you get the most accurate and helpful information, every time.
* Available via skype
Duration: 60 minutes
Cost: $1,600.00 HKD
Max is an expert in his field, very knowledgeable and is very open to share and offer practical advice.Surj Bahra, Hong Kong
I highly recommend this insightful workshop with Max. He has so much understanding and knowledge. It will help and give clarity to your life and help you understand family and friends around you.Natasha Chandler, Hong Kong
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.