Past Life Regression Therapy
Past Life Regression Therapy is a branch of hypnotherapy and is used for personal growth and healing. Our mind carries with it both wisdom and scarring from many past-lives which is having an impact on us today. These experiences have shaped who we are, how we respond to situations, our beliefs and patterns, and our deep-seated triggers. They may take the form of phobias, chronic physical issues, inexplicable emotions that cannot be mapped back to any particular life experience, emotional numbness, or recurring themes and patterns. At any given point in time we usually have anywhere between zero and seven impressions of unhealed past-lives that are actively influencing us, and healing those lives will make a massive difference to our life experience.
The main purpose of this therapy is to catharitize the toxicity that is still in our system from the past-life, obtain the wisdom and lesson from that life, and leave the past-life character in peace. The results from this therapy have seen clients breaking patterns and stepping into new relationships, experiencing diving and other activities they were phobic about, and healing parts of the body with cysts and tumours.
* Available via skype
Initial session – $1,900 HKD
5 sessions – $8,500 HKD
10 sessions – $15,800 HKD
– (includes 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
20 sessions – $26,500 HKD
– (includes 1 extra session PLUS 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.