Tthe subconscious mind stores and presents information in the form of visuals and that we all talk about our deeper experiences through the use of descriptive visuals which are known as Metaphors.
This tendency of the human mind to reveal itself through hidden words is said to a Metaphorical Expression, which also explains that the deeper underlying meaning that lies hidden in some potent descriptive words which are expressed in form of images. Needless to say that these images can form the very basis of a very effective communication and counseling session.
Metaphor therapy is a diagnostic and therapeutic tool providing a unique approach to psychology and allowing a counselor to understand the core issue in greater detail. It easily brings up the issues at a cognitive level without disturbing the emotional equilibrium.
For a session you will need to provide a drawing of a landscape in crayons to the counselor prior to the session should it be a skype session. The counselor will form an analysis which will be the basis of your session.
* Available via skype
Duration: 60 minutes
Cost: $1,200.00 HKD
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.