Effective Public Speaking
In this revolutionary all-day workshop, we help you overcome your fear of public speaking, and technically equip you with the skills needed to inspire an audience confidently and effectively. The three areas of focus are:
Without relevant, concise and engaging material, even the most personable speaker is unlikely to make an inspiring or effective presentation. This workshop leads you through essential tips to ensure your presentation delivers exactly what your audience expects.
The way an audience sees you will determine their impression of you. From your physical appearance to your body language and gestures, as well as the design of each presentation slide, every visual counts towards creating a lasting impact.
Just as in daily life, the way in which you speak has a huge bearing on how well your audience understands you. By paying attention to the pitch, pacing, and rhythm of your voice, Sonia will guide you to adapt an intonation that oozes confidence and matches the mood of your presentation.
You Will Learn To:
- Create a strong and lasting impression with your audience
- Make necessary shifts in your mindset, and develop techniques to create a powerful state of mind that is transferable to both personal and professional settings
- Learn the tools for preparation, content and delivery that will be applied immediately for measurable results
- Gain practical tools to adapt your body language to support your presentation
- Project your voice appropriately to match your personality and your message
- Learn what is missing from your current speaking style
- Recognise the importance of your exterior image as a component of your presentation and gain the tools to develop a strong and effective visual image
- Enhance your speaking style in alignment to the feedback from your audience
We also offer individual sessions. For more information, please click here.
$1,800.00 HKD per person
I want to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to Sonia! Her Public Speaking course is absolutely BRILLIANT! Profoundly transformative for every interaction with another human, not just with an audience. I loved it, Thank you.Sam S