This questionnaire is to understand how you take in or interpret information. As this trait is frozen during teenage and remains constant thereafter, most of the questions need you to think of situations during your teenage and how you responded to them most of the time. There is no right or wrong answer. If there has been no practical experience, imagine how you might have interacted during your teenage in those situations and please answer.
- Count the number of yes answers to Questionnaire A. Give 10 points for each yes answer to questions 1 and 2, and five points for each yes answer to questions 3 to 18
- Do the same for Questionnaire B
- Add the two scores together to obtain the combined score
- Divide the score for questionnaire A by the sum total of both the questionnaires and multiply it by 100. This indicates the physical suggestibility
- Subtract that score from 100 to determine the percentage of emotional suggestibility