Speaking and Presenting Individual Sessions
Using Sonia’s ABC philosophy, this revolutionary Hong Kong based program helps you overcome your fear of public speaking. By working on your Appearance, Beliefs and Communication, you are equiped with the skills needed to inspire an audience confidently and effectively.
Sonia offers one-to-one personalised consultations, as well as a full-day group workshop.
Our individual Sessions Include:
Over a series of five private sessions, Sonia offers a cohesive and customized intensive into public speaking. From maintaining an inviting posture, delivering a professional presentation, and still keeping a personal touch; the sessions would cover all of these and much more. Sonia works to groom your vocal, visual and verbal skills, and takes your public speaking and presentation skills to a level that you would be proud of.
* Available via skype
60 – 90 minutes
Initial session – $1,900 HKD
5 sessions – $8,500 HKD
10 sessions – $15,800 HKD
– (includes 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
20 sessions – $26,500 HKD
– (includes 1 extra session PLUS 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
Thank you so much for your hypnotherapy skills that have changed me! I really don’t feel the fear at all like I used to. I now even feel excited about public speaking! It’s so crazy how you have helped me overcome my fear and for me to where I wanted to be, which is enjoying it! You are brilliant! A huge thank you to you Sonia!Hannah Smith, Hong Kong
I was always afraid about being exposed and to talk in public but now I know that I can deliver fantastic speech.Erika M. Barban
Sonia is a gifted facilitator who has an abundance of knowledge that she truly loves to share. She has an engaging delivery style and everything she covers is incredibly valuable.Gina Robinson, Hong Kong
I gained valuable insights and techniques. I really absorbed the info thanks to Sonia’s GREAT delivery! I feel a lot more prepared to take on the world – THANK YOU SONIA!!Neetu Sakhrani, Hong Kong
It increased my confidence greatly in conducting public speaking. The small class is perfect, so everyone has a chance to practise.Kathleen Chan, Hong Kong
I enjoyed and learned public speaking do’s and don’ts. Increased my confidence to speech in front of an audience.Saul Nasayao, Hong Kong
I want to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to Sonia! Her Public Speaking course is absolutely BRILLIANT! Profoundly transformative for every interaction with another human, not just with an audience. I loved it, Thank you.Sam S, Hong Kong
All About You centre and its founder director Sonia is doing phenomenal work in bringing about internal and external to a host of individuals. I personally see myself transformed internally.Vinod Menon Hong Kong
I have benefited greatly from this workshop and will apply all the lessons I have learnt. And I had fun.Susanne Schutz, Hong Kong
I felt so inspired and self-confident when I left – and it’s only an 8 hours training! WOW!Dagmar Boettger, Hong Kong
I want to thank Sonia for such a fabulously structured public speaking workshop. I wish her all the best in her future endeavors.S H, Hong Kong
Being taken outside my comfort zone, on an uncomfortable subject, in a friendly, safe environment and learning how much fun public speaking can be.Jonathan Hancock, Hong Kong
Sonia’s workshop on Effective Public Speaking was invaluable. Not only does she cover how to structure a presentation/talk, she also touches on your appearance and your beliefs. Knowing that I had a presentation in the future, the workshop gave me a great platform to start from. As the presentation got closer, I booked a one-to-one consultation to review and refine it. During our consultation Sonia helped me to identify the important messages, which allowed me to cut out all the extra, irrelevant bits so that it was a punchy presentation. Thank you Sonia! I highly recommend working with SoniaNicole Graham, Hong Kong
Dear Sonia, thank you so much for a wonderfully inspiring and knowledgeable session on public speaking. Coherent, professional and encompassing of the diverse group’s different needs. Very well done!Surj Bahar, Hong Kong
Sonia Sonia. Your workshop was very informative and helpful! Thank you for all the effort you put into the day. You were very generous with your knowledge and time. Priceless experience.Katherine Dale, Hong Kong
It was a positive experience to overcome my fear of standing up in front of strangers and to express my thoughts. I harnessed my fear and relaxed to express. FANTASTIC!Susan Sims, Hong Kong
I came to prepare for a TED talk and already feel like I am ready to deliver it.Apolline Tardy, Hong Kong
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.