Speaking and Presenting Individual Sessions
Using Sonia’s ABC philosophy, this revolutionary Hong Kong based program helps you overcome your fear of public speaking. By working on your Appearance, Beliefs and Communication, you are equiped with the skills needed to inspire an audience confidently and effectively.
Sonia offers one-to-one personalised consultations, as well as a full-day group workshop.
Our individual Sessions Include:
Over a series of five private sessions, Sonia offers a cohesive and customized intensive into public speaking. From maintaining an inviting posture, delivering a professional presentation, and still keeping a personal touch; the sessions would cover all of these and much more. Sonia works to groom your vocal, visual and verbal skills, and takes your public speaking and presentation skills to a level that you would be proud of.
* Available via skype
60 – 90 minutes
1 Single Session:
– $1,750.00 HKD
Package of 5 sessions:
– $7,800.00 HKD
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.