Understanding Your Chakras
What are Chakras?
A chakra is each of seven centres of spiritual power in the human body. There are 7 main chakra’s which align the spine starting from the base of the spine through the crown of the head. These 7 include the root chakra, sacral chakra, solar plexus chakra, heart chakra, throat chakra, third eye chakra and finally the crown chakra.
How can I use my Chakras?
In this workshop, you will get a first-hand explanation about the 7 natural vortexes running through you, and how to use it to balance your inner body both emotionally and spiritually.
Participants will also receive their very own 7-Chakra pendulum and will learn how to use it to diagnose and unblock each of the chakras components in you.
In this workshop, you will:
- Identify your 7 major Chakras and their purpose
- Understand how to diagnose whether your chakra’s are blocked or unblocked using a pendulum
- Use simple affirmations and the power of thought to heal and unblock your energy field
- Balance your inner and outer body
To read more about Chakra Healing and Cleansing, read our blog post.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.