Understanding Your Chakras
What are Chakras?
A chakra is each of seven centres of spiritual power in the human body. There are 7 main chakra’s which align the spine starting from the base of the spine through the crown of the head. These 7 include the root chakra, sacral chakra, solar plexus chakra, heart chakra, throat chakra, third eye chakra and finally the crown chakra.
During this workshop, you will gain a full understanding about the 7 natural vortexes running through you and what they represent, as well as first-hand experience in diagnosing and healing your energy-body. . Participants will also receive their very own 7-Chakra pendulum and will learn how to use it to diagnose and unblock each of the chakras components in you.
In this workshop, you will:
- Identify your 7 major Chakras and their purpose
- Understand how to diagnose whether your chakra’s are blocked or unblocked using a pendulum
- Use simple affirmations and the power of your thought to heal and unblock your energy field
- Achieve balance in your your inner and outer bodies
- Gain more peace of mind emotionally and spiritually
- Understand applications of this knowledge to heal others and clear your physical environment