Studying hypnosis in Hong Kong is becoming increasingly popular. Learning the five-levelled curriculum by the California Hypnosis Institute of India (CHII) / EKAA has appealed to people for a number of reasons. Some do it for the joy of the knowledge alone while others do it to become a qualified therapist or teacher of the curriculum. A career in this field can be personally enriching as well as financially rewarding.
To become a qualified Hypnotherapist, you are required to complete the five Levels of Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy, however Level I is also a great personal development tool.
The Level 1 Training Covers:
- Brief History of Hypnosis
- History and Development of the Human Mind
- Theory of Mind
- How to Create the Hypnotic State
- Theory of Suggestibility
- Laws of Suggestibility
- How to Conduct a Hypnosis Session
- Deepening Techniques
- Wording of Effective Suggestions
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestion for Re-Hypnosis
- Awakening Techniques
- Self Hypnosis
Duration: 2 Days consecutively