Facilitator: Sonia Samtani
Take your learning to the next level and become a teacher for the EKAA curriculum. Become the first batch of Level I teacher of Hong Kong after Sonia Samtani and be able to contribute and pass on this knowledge to other people.
In your role of being a teacher you would need to:
– Finish all your case studies
– Complete your interview and have your license
– Have a love for the work, a love for people and to be able to have fun and enjoy passing this work on.
In this Interactive training, each of you will get a chance to present on one of the following topics:
– Brief History of Hypnosis
– History and Development of the Human Mind
– Theory of Mind
– How to Create the Hypnotic State
– Theory of Suggestibility
– Laws of Suggestibility
– How to Conduct a Hypnosis Session
– Deepening Techniques
– Wording of Effective Suggestions
– Post-Hypnotic Suggestion for Re-Hypnosis
– Awakening Techniques
– Self Hypnosis
Before the training, you will be informed on which topic you will need to cover in order for you to start preparing for it. You will also receive a Level 1 video for you to practice on.
Date: Friday 28th – Saturday 30th June 2019
Time: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Bookings are no longer available for this event.