Regardless of how well you know each other or how long you have been together, communication would be an essential element in your relationship – and there’s always room for more growth and understanding! As social beings, maintaining and sustaining relationships are probably the most important skills to have, especially with your partner!
The result is a deeper sensitivity for the differences in people and more intimacy in your relationships. This is exceptionally useful for romantic relationships as well as other interpersonal relationships!
- Discover themselves – identify characteristics that fashion their persona i.e. their passions, fears, triggers needs and priorities
- Distinguish between the two personality types that govern behavior, and learn to communicate effectively
- Understand how to love their partner in the way they want to be loved
- Gain tools to eliminate the ‘blame game’ and accept differences with an open mind
- Learn how to maintain romance beyond the honeymoon stage – ‘keep it fresh’
Bookings are no longer available for this event.