A family constellation (also known as systemic constellation) is an experiential process that aims to release and resolve profound issues within and between people. The constellation creates a representation of a person’s energy field that allows us to explore interpersonal situations and complexities more fully. The process provides an insight into the hidden dynamics in a family, and is used to gain an understanding and provide healing without the physical presence of every family member.
How it Works:
Before starting each constellation, the client discusses their objective/ issue with the facilitator.
With everyone seated in a circle, the client is asked to intuitively select representatives that are associated with their issue and place them within the circle. The client then sits back and watches the interplay of all the participants, revealing the story of their life and indications of where the issues have stemmed from. The facilitator guides the process for all the participants, and points the constellation towards a resolution.
If You Have:
- Unrecognized blocks to success, marriage, creativity, harmonious relationships
- Unresolved relationships e.g. with parent/s, partner, child
- Persistent money / business issues
- Unexplained intense emotions of sadness or anger
- Feelings of being ‘stuck’ or ‘weighed down’ in life
- Persistent body symptoms (such as obesity, anorexia, asthma, panic attacks, ulcer colitis, cancer). This work is complementary to medical care and not a substitute for it; thorough medical assessment and treatment is of course necessary first.
- Difficulties in dealing with an important life event. These could include: early deaths, major accidents or illnesses, divorces or separations, complications during childbirth, adoptions, abortions, etc.
- Receive deep insights on an experiential level on what is needed to accept, remedy or resolve a deep rooted situation
- Gain a deeper understanding of the relationships with the people and elements in your life
- Become aware of why people and/or elements in your life are the way they are
- Develop compassion for people in your life as you understand them better
- Understand the effect your actions and thinking has on others
- Gain the opportunity to become the observer to the hidden dynamics of persisting situations in your life – revealing the bigger picture
- Experience profound physical and energetic shifts in your life as a result of the constellation
Approximately 90 mins
For the client:
$2,000.00 HKD (if the client arranges for a minimum of 5 volunteers)
$2,250.00 HKD (if the client arranges a minimum of 2 volunteers)
$2,500.00 HKD (if AAY is to arrange for a minimum of 5 volunteers)
My first contact with the Centre was almost 5 years ago when searching for Systemic Family Constellation, an effective and highly spiritual therapy. Sonia was the only person in HK conducting the therapy in the standards I had sought in Europe. Since then I got to experience hypnotherapy and became fascinated by the teachings of Integrated Hypnosis. ‘All About You’ has been empowering, life changing and great reminder that my life is really about the choices I make.
The effectiveness of how directly its (Family & Systemic Constelaltion) work goes straight to the issues we’re all addressing went very deep. Even when we haven’t voiced a particular issue, Sonia holds a very clear, strong, safe space and has a really succinct way of connecting what is evolving and moving with the emotions and issues as they are arising.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.