All About You Wellness Centre
Client Information Sheet - Hypnotherapy
Please complete the following sentences in your own words:
Example: Age: 10, Event: My Grandfather died. So I felt lonely and abandoned. I experienced the sense of loss for the first time.
Please rate the following areas of your life on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being very poor and 10 being excellent.
For each of the statements below, if the answer is “yes” put a check mark.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours the full session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.
By signing this form, you understand and agree:
Your personal data (name, contact details, interests) may be used by AAY to contact you and inform you about our latest news, events, promotions, offers, workshops, seminars and other exciting happenings at AAY. Please note that you may change your mind at any time and ‘opt-out’ of our mailing list by either writing to us at email@example.com or by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ in any of our email communications.
All information discussed in the sessions will be treated as confidential information and will not be disclosed to any third party unless prior permission is granted or unless disclosure is required by law. However, counselors are ethically and/or legally required to disclose confidential information to the appropriate authorities in four kinds of circumstances:
● If a client indicates that they or another person may be a danger to themselves or others
● In the case of apparent, suspected or potential child abuse or neglect
● If clients report sexual abuse by a regulated health professional
● When a court issues a summons for records of testimony
From time to time your practitioner may consult another for supervision, in order to improve the quality of services provided, without using personally identifiable information. Other than the four circumstances listed above, your practitioner cannot converse, write or give any information about you or your circumstance, without your verbal or written informed consent to do so.
General – Informed Consent
The purpose of your sessions here is to help you improve your current circumstance(s) and our aim is to contribute to your well-being and growth. Sessions involve delving deep into the root of the problem/s and it is not uncommon for clients to feel an increase in symptoms before they feel better. However, the potential benefits of counseling are numerous.
Should you have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding the information provided above or any other aspect of the counseling process, feel free to discuss with your practitioner. Should you choose to discontinue sessions at any time it is highly advisable to discuss the reasons for considering this with your practitioner prior to acting on your decision.
(This agreement is valid from the date signed until further notice.)