Fast Track Technique
Fast Track Technique is the culmination of years of experience, exploration and expertise in holistic wellbeing practices. The result is a unique system which combines the most efficient modes of therapy with an optimum “end goal” focus. This targeted approach meets you exactly where you are and your specific needs and provides the most effective and direct access to a balanced outcome.
Our individual Session:
A Fast Track Technique session begins by honing in on what you wish to achieve in life – right now. By focusing on the positive outcome as opposed to negative issues, there is no need for a client to go into painful or upsetting situations which created the imbalance. Once the positive “big picture” or “desired outcome” is defined, Fast Track Technique then brings this vision into reality.
Fast Track Technique connects the super conscious, the subconscious and conscious minds to open up and align with each other, releasing the past and allowing what you consciously want and deserve. It uses muscle testing and specially designed cards to communicate with the subconscious to locate the root cause of an issue plus other associated aspects; once these aspects are identified, it takes just moments to remove the associated blockages whereupon change starts to happen easily and naturally.
By recognising and confirming what you would like to be experiencing in life, as well as removing negative emotions, programming, responses and beliefs which do not support your new life picture, Fast Track Technique provides immediate access to the life you have always dreamed of. To ensure that clients hold the keys to their own transformational journey and can continue to benefit from their session, clients are taught how to continue reprogramming their subconscious at home which put you in the driver’s seat of your life and what you want.
* Available via skype
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.