Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Neuro Linguistic Programming is learning the language of your own mind – how to interpret the information from our experiences and use it in a positive and empowering way.
NLP is a powerful tool for self-development and personal transformation. Using different techniques, NLP focuses on helping individuals become more self-aware of repetitive thoughts that are often negative or have a negative impact on their outlook. Once aware, NLP trains individuals on how to reprocess these thoughts in a more positive manner therefore having a greater impact on their perceptions and behaviours.
By rethinking and viewing life experiences using a different language, you can potentially rewire the brain into thinking differently.
At All About You, we offer Practitioner Training for you to become a certified NLP trainer. We also offer private sessions with a seasoned NLP trainer.
The Foundation Module (Completion of Day 1 – Day 4)
In this first module, you will be immersed in the core methodology of NLP, learn the classic patterns and processes of NLP with time to practice and develop your skills:
- Understanding the basic principles and models of NLP
- Discovering the power of your senses as a communication and feedback system
- Building rapport as a foundation for powerful communication
- Pacing and leading through your direct sensory experience
- Creating of Well-Formed Outcomes – the most powerful goals
- Anchors – harnessing the natural learning process to access resources and shape the process of change
- Understanding strategies – the habitual patterns that drive excellence
- Timelines – using our concept of time to create a new life story
The Certification Module (Completion of Day 1 – Day 8)
This module builds and extends on your knowledge developed, in the first module, via more advanced techniques and the classic patterns of NLP.
- The Meta Model – How our language defines and creates our reality
- The Milton Model – Persuasive language to support the process of change
- Complex techniques – which can be used as complete session scripts
- PSuccessful completion of this course which includes meeting the assessment criteria enables you to be licensed as a NLP Practitioner by The Society of NLP (SNLP)
Day 1 – Day 4
Day 1 – Day 8
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.