Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Neuro Linguistic Programming is learning the language of your own mind – how to interpret the information from our experiences and use it in a positive and empowering way.
NLP is a powerful tool for self-development and personal transformation. Using different techniques, NLP focuses on helping individuals become more self-aware of repetitive thoughts that are often negative or have a negative impact on their outlook. Once aware, NLP trains individuals on how to reprocess these thoughts in a more positive manner therefore having a greater impact on their perceptions and behaviours.
By rethinking and viewing life experiences using a different language, you can potentially rewire the brain into thinking differently.
At All About You, we offer Practitioner Training for you to become a certified NLP trainer followed by the Master Practitioner Training for those wishing to take their NLP Training to the next level. We also offer private sessions with a seasoned NLP trainer, Peter Freeth.
Certified NLP Practitioner Training
The Foundation Module (Completion of Day 1 – Day 4)
You will be immersed in the core methodology of NLP, learn the classic patterns and processes of NLP with time to practice and develop your skills:
- Understanding the basic principles and models of NLP
- Discovering the power of your senses as a communication and feedback system
- Building rapport as a foundation for powerful communication
- Pacing and leading through your direct sensory experience
- Creating of Well-Formed Outcomes – the most powerful goals
- Anchors – harnessing the natural learning process to access resources and shape the process of change
- Understanding strategies – the habitual patterns that drive excellence
- Timelines – using our concept of time to create a new life story
The Certification Module (Completion of Day 1 – Day 8)
This module builds and extends on your knowledge developed, in the first module, via more advanced techniques and the classic patterns of NLP.
- The Meta Model – How our language defines and creates our reality
- The Milton Model – Persuasive language to support the process of change
- Complex techniques – which can be used as complete session scripts
- Successful completion of this course which includes meeting the assessment criteria enables you to be licensed as a NLP Practitioner by The Society of NLP (SNLP)
Master NLP Practitioner Training
NLP Master Practitioner is the second level of NLP training and is designed to provide both an advanced set of tools for creating customised techniques and modelling high performance and a personal experience of change through awareness of the habitual patterns which drive our behaviours. This level of training is designed to integrate NLP’s techniques with other professional practices such as coaching and counselling, and also gives you the tools to create new content and techniques for yourself by modelling the intuitive behavioural patterns of high performers in any field.
Becoming a NLP Master Practitioner requires that participants meet the certification criteria defined by the licensing organisation. In the case of the Society of NLP, those criteria can be downloaded here. You will acheive these required standards by practicing the NLP Master Practitioner princlples and being open to experiencing the process of change for yourself. At Practitioner level, that simply meant being open to changing your experience of events in your life which continue to cause problems. At Master Practitioner level, this means being aware of, and open to, the habitual patterns which drive your behaviours. Some of those behaviours will make you feel successful and proud, otherwise will make you feel less good about yourself. One of the basic concepts of NLP is that it is not our behaviours which are right or wrong, it is the alignment between our behaviours and the environment that we’re operating within. In Master Practitioner training, we look not at behaviours but at the perceptions and mental processes which drive both them. We see behavioural patterns not as good or bad but simply as interesting.
The full content of the NENLP Master Practitioner training can be found in The NLP Master Practitioner Manual, plus much more information, additional exercises and case studies of real modelling projects.
The format of NLP Master Practitioner training is not common for all training organisations,and the majority of trainers teach Master Practitioner as an extension of Practitioner, simply with more complex techniques. Pre-packaged techniques are, by definition, Practitioner level, and add nothing to the student’s understanding of NLP. This NENLP Master Practitioner training teaches the basic principles by which Practitioner techniques were created, enabling students to design and refine their own tools and techniques, and to model and replicate the talents that make high performers successful in whatever they do.
Master NLP Practitioner Modules include:
Certified NLP Practitioner Training and Master NLP Practitioner Training:
HKD 18,500 each
Certified NLP Practitioner Training Foundation Module Day 1 – 4:
Early Bird Special:
All registrations made for NLP Certification Training before 8th Feb 2021 and NLP Master Training before 8th Oct 2021 will get the discounted price of HKD 17,500.
Registrations for both Certified and Master NLP Practitioner are HKD 33,000 (HKD 16,500 each) before Dec 31st 2020.
HKD 500 / day to review
Certified NLP Practitioner and Master NLP Practitioner
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.