Transpersonal Regression Therapy
Regression means returning to an earlier stage. Regression therapy works on the assumption that every problem has an origin and revisiting those memories and healing them will allow you to move on. The origin may be in this current life, in the womb, in a past-life or in another dimension. This regression is about connecting to the ‘cause’, wherever that might be.
Revisiting memories from your past can be of great help. Negative experiences cause pain and this pain needs to be healed otherwise it will keep coming up in our present and future as a complaint. Going back to past experiences can help to relive and clarify them.
Regression therapy addresses a range of issues including:
- Relationship issues
- Eating disorders
At All About You we offer a Diploma in Transpersonal Regression Therapies – Post Graduate Program (DTRT-PG) through EKAA and in affiliation with TASSO Institute, Holland. The program comprises of 6 modules completed within 1 year.
Module 1: Basic Skills, Intake and Induction, Reliving and Regression, Personification, and Aura-Exploration
Module 2: Accident Trauma Release, Childhood Trauma, Hangovers and Postulates, Inner Child Work, Birth Trauma,Pre-Natal Trauma
Module 3: Life Plan and Life Choices, Releasing Attachments from Living, Persons and Ancestors, Releasing Attachments from Entities
Module 4: Traumatic and Hangover Lifetimes; Painful, Confused, Unnoticed, Overwhelming Deaths; Positive Lifetimes and Shy Lifetimes
Module 5: Complicated and Karmic Lifetimes, Pre-human Lifetimes (Animal, Spiritual, Extraterrestrial), Higher Self Interventions, Patterns through Different Lifetimes and Integrative Sessions
Module 6: Great Integrations, Core Issue Exploration and Transformation, Homing Sessions.
All modules include Mandatory Supervised Practice and Internal Assessments.
There is one written examination after the 3rd Module and a Practical Supervision by either Hans Ten Dam or Marion Boon at the end of all 6 Modules.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.