All About You Wellness Centre
Client Information Sheet for Tarot Reading Private Session
Terms and Conditions
- We ask that cancellations be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session. Please note if cancellations are made in less than 24 hours, 50% of the session fee will be charged. If cancellations are made in less than 3 hours on the same or if you fail to attend the session, the full fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.
By signing this form, you understand and agree:
Your personal data (name, contact details, interests,) may be used by AAY to contact you and inform you about our latest news, events, promotions, offers, workshops, seminars and other exciting happenings at AAY. Please note that you may change your mind at any time and ‘opt-out’ of our mailing list by either writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ in any of our email communications.
All information discussed in the sessions will be treated as confidential information and will not be disclosed to any third party unless prior permission is granted or unless disclosure is required by law.