Resources for Certified Therapists
EKAA Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Foundation’s Case Recording & Submission Format
Upon completing all the Levels offered by EKAA Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Foundation, each participant is required to submit 10 cases for their final certification as a Therapy Practitioner.
At least 5 of the 10 cases are to be audio recorded, with each session recorded until closure of closure of the client, with the client’s testimoinal and their signature on the physical printout).
Following is the PDF format created for recording the case details for submitting all 10 cases in this specific flow.
Instructions for filling out the Questionnaires
- Please read the instructions carefully before beginning
- In answering the questionnaire, refer to your most recent relationship in which you lived with a partner for at least six months.
- If this does not apply, refer to the most recent intimate relationship you have had.
- Do not jump from relationship to relationship, but answer each question in reference to the same relationship.
- Answer questions candidly, and in a way that you respond most of the time in that intimate relationship. Please take your time and answer these questions carefully.
- If you feel a certain question does not apply, answer as best as you can.
- Please leave no question unanswered.
This questionnaire is to understand how you take in or interpret information. As this trait is frozen during teenage and remains constant thereafter, most of the questions need you to think of situations during your teenage and how you responded to them most of the time. There is no right or wrong answer. If there has been no practical experience, imagine how you might have interacted during your teenage in those situations and please answer.
- Count the number of yes answers to Questionnaire A. Give 10 points for each yes answer to questions 1 and 2, and five points for each yes answer to questions 3 to 18
- Do the same for Questionnaire B
- Add the two scores together to obtain the combined score
- Divide the score for questionnaire A by the sum total of both the questionnaires and multiply it by 100. This indicates the physical suggestibility
- Subtract that score from 100 to determine the percentage of emotional suggestibility