Terms and Conditions for Workshops:
- All payments towards workshops and trainings are non-refundable
- If you cancel 4 working days in advance, we take 25% of the course fee.
- If you cancel 3 working days in advance, we take 50% of the course fee.
- If you cancel 2 working days in advance or under, we take 100% of the course fees
What is one working day: 24 hours before the starting time of your workshop
When are working days: Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Clients can postpone or reschedule their attendance for workshops and training up to 2 times if they inform us more than 4 days in advance. If a client is unable to attend a workshop after postponing it more than 2 times, 50% of the course fee would be deducted for administrative purposes, and the client will receive the remaining 50% value as credit for all AAY services and products.
*If AAY cancels or reschedules a workshop, it is not considered as postponed by a client.
Terms and Conditions for Private Sessions:
- AAY is a wellness centre that provides its premises for a qualified practitioner(s) to conduct various services (“Practitioner”) such as energy healing, hypnosis, coaching, counseling, and others (the“Services”) at the request of the Client in consideration of the fees payable by the Client (the “Fees”). The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their own will.
- Client attests and declares that he/she has no mental or psychological ailment/disorder or history of such mental or psychological ailment/disorder and is not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs or has a medical history of the aforesaid and has made full, frank, true and accurate disclosure. If, at any time, Client is found to be in breach of his/her attestation and declaration herein, AAY and/or Service Provider is/are entitled to terminate Services forthwith; in that event, AAY nor Service Provider shall be liable to Client in any ways for consequences arising from or due to Client’s breach; and AAY is entitled, at its sole discretion, to forfeit all Fees paid.
- Client acknowledges and confirms that he/she is aware AAY is the conduit for communication between Client and Service Provider, and Client agrees to have NO communication with Service Provider, directly or indirectly, but through AAY only. Insofar as Services rendered by Service Provider, Service Provider only shall be responsible to Client.
- Fees for the Services are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any refund or transfer is subject to AAY’s sole discretion, whose decision shall be final. We ask that cancellations be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session. Please note if cancellations are made in less than 24 hours, 50% of the session fee will be charged. If cancellations are made in less than 3 hours on the same or if you fail to attend the session, the full fee will be charged.
- In the event of a black rainstorm signal or a typhoon no.8 signal, Services will be postponed or canceled in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”)
- AAY collects personal data (i.e. information that identifies Client) (“Personal Data”) from Client for the purposes of (a) internal administration and maintenance; (b) oral and written communication with Client, (c) sharing Personal Data with third party such as Service Provider, partners or contractors; professionals on a need to know basis, (d) promotion and marketing activities; and (e) conducting research and analysis of market needs and interest; (f) disclosure pursuant to laws, rules and regulation of HKSAR or in compliance with a court order. The Client may seek a copy of Personal Data information from AAY or correct Personal Data by writing to AAY by email to email@example.com.
- All information disclosed and discussed between Client and Service Provider is confidential. Neither Client nor Service Provider may disclose such information to any third party except (a) AAY, (b) a supervisor or trainee of Service Provider where Client gives his/her consent; or (c) in compliance with laws, regulations or court order; and (e) where Service Provider(s) is/are a counselor who is/are ethically and/or legally required to disclose confidential information to appropriate authorities in the following circumstances: (a) if Client indicates that he/she or another person may be a danger to himself/herself or others; (b) in the case of apparent, suspected or potential child abuse or neglect; (c) if Client reports sexual abuse by a regulated health professional; (d) In compliance with a court order(s) or lawful requirements under laws and regulations; and (e) if Client’s behavior or conduct is abusive, or threatens or poses to be a threat or a danger to others
- The purpose of the Services is to help the Client to improve his current circumstance(s) and AAY’s aim is to contribute to the Client’s well-being and growth. Sessions of Services involve delving deep into the root of the problems and it is not uncommon for the Client to feel an increase in symptoms before the Client feels better. However, the potential benefits of the Services are numerous.
- The Client is fully aware of the modalities to be applied in the provision of Services and has been advised that the result of Services may not match the expectation of Client as the result is dependent on external factors, full participation, and the degree of engagement by Client.
- Client agrees to provide the name and contact details of a person who, in case of emergency, may be contacted; and Client agrees that his/her providing personal data of such person has already obtained that person’s consent to release personal data to AAY and Service Provider for the purpose of contact in case of emergency.
- By signing the Client Sheet, Client agrees, consents, and willingly (without undue influence) to all practices done on, for, or by Service Provider, and Client further agrees and declares that he/she has been given a copy of this Terms and has had the opportunity to ask any questions he/she may have prior to signing the Client Sheet and that he agrees to the terms herein.
- Client agrees to release, remise and forever discharge Service Provider and AAY, its employees, director, consultants, its property owner, or anyone at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever; and to fully indemnify Service Provider and AAY for all losses and damages (including legal costs) for all demands, claims proceedings made against Service Provider and/or AAY arising out of or in connection with the Services or the use of AAY’s premises.
- AAY shall have the right to terminate the provision of Services immediately on the happening of the following without being liable to Client in the event of Client’s breach of any of the terms herein, or Service Provider is unable, for any reason, to provide Services; or AAY’s premises cannot, for any reasons, be used; and if Client is unable to pay Fees or fails to pay Fees when falls due. The Client may terminate when he/she wants to, however, all packages/session(s) purchased are non-refundable. It may be transferable to a family member with the written consent of AAY.
- The Terms are personal to the parties. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap 623) do not apply. No person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce the Terms or to enjoy the benefit of such Terms.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.