Fast Track Technique – Practitioner Training
Fast Track Technique is a powerful and intelligent energy healing system for self- investigation, realization and transformation. Fast Track Technique provides immediate, permanent and positive change addressing relationship issues, money troubles, health, self esteem and many more types of blockages.
Access your subconscious programming using muscle testing and the specially developed FTT cards to release mental, emotional and physical blockages, limiting beliefs, negative behaviour patterns and programs easily and permanently.
At All About You, Fast Track Technique practitioner training is conducted by the creator of the Fast Track Technique program, Jaz Goven.
There are 2 certification levels. Please click on the link below to read more on each level:
Previously advertised events for Jaz Goven have been cancelled until further notice.
Duration per level
1 day training
Fee per level
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.