A tarot card reader connects to the higher self and the guides as he or she interprets the tarot cards. The cards show a potential future based on your current actions and uses the Tarot to explore any questions you may have.
A session can be used to provide clarification, suggest, direct or offer possible solutions. The cards are not used as a doctrine of truth, but rather a tool that awakens us to our unconscious patterns and guiding us through any clouded thoughts.
* Available via skype
Please note Aarti will be not be available from January 15th, 2020 – February 15th, 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.