Coping with Exam Anxiety
Exams often bring with it nervousness, stress and anxiety about the future. This is one of the most common issues in today’s times when we have attached so much meaning to exams and our results.
Symptoms can include:
- Feeling so overwhelmed that you are unable to concentrate
- Sweaty palms
- Muscle tension
- Feeling blank despite having studied the subject matter well
- Feeling like you are going to fail
- Panic attacks
If you have any of these symptoms and making the effort to prepare for the exam seems to take more out of you than it should, then hypnotherapy can be a great tool for you. Pushing yourself in this state only creates more stress, and reduces the oxygen in your brain and body.
Hypnotherapy can help you relax, understand your triggers, and eliminate your anxiety.It will help also give you tools to clear your mind and improve your focus, making your study time more efficient. Our technique combines hypnotherapy with breathing techniques and counselling which enables you to retrain your mind and retain information more easily.
How The Process Works:
The First Session:
Our first role is to clearly identify your objective and gain some background on the issue. All behavior is governed by beliefs, and we work with the beliefs you have accumulated in the subconscious mind that are holding you back. During the session you will learn how the mind works, and discover beliefs that you have that are supporting you and sabotaging you towards achieving your goal. We will end with a tailor-made guided meditation that you can take home and listen to for the next few weeks.
Each session comprises of several healing techniques, hypnotherapy, visualisations and exercises to release the disempowering beliefs and experiences from your subconscious mind. We believe that this journey is a partnership between you and the therapist, and will be giving you simple exercises to do for homework so you can maintain the shifts at home and create lasting change together.
Each session takes between 60-90 minutes, with the exception of the first session that includes a case history and is approximately 90 minutes.
* Available via skype
Initial session – $1,900 HKD
5 sessions – $8,500 HKD
10 sessions – $15,800 HKD (includes 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
20 sessions – $26,500 HKD (includes 1 extra session PLUS 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.