Overcoming Fears & Phobias
A phobia is an irrational fear whereby a client feels it but has no clue why. Sufferers are often aware of this but find that they cannot control it. Any reference to the stimulus triggers a physiological response and extreme stress for a person; the source can be an animal, object, sound or situation. Fears and phobias are extremely common and come in a wide range.
Below is a list of a few common fears:
- Fear of Needles
- Fear of Blood
- Fear of Dentists
- Fear of Heights
- Fear of Lifts
- Fear of Water
- Fear of Insects of Animals
Phobias can be distressing and debilitating. Often there will be avoidance of the source, coupled with loss of control, helplessness and embarrassment.
Hypnotherapy has shown itself to be one of the most effective treatment for fears and phobias. it works by accessing the subconscious to discover the root cause of the phobia, and eliminates the current conditioned response to the stimulus. We encourage our clients to test themselves after our sessions and face their phobia, and have seen some tremendous results whereby clients have achieved their desired result of calmness, confidence or freedom.
How The Process Works:
The First Session:
Our first role is to clearly identify your objective and gain some background on the issue. All behavior is governed by beliefs, and we work with the beliefs you have accumulated in the subconscious mind that are holding you back. During the session you will learn how the mind works, and discover beliefs that you have that are supporting you and sabotaging you towards achieving your goal. We will end with a tailor-made guided meditation that you can take home and listen to for the next few weeks.
Each session comprises of several healing techniques, hypnotherapy, visualisations and exercises to release the disempowering beliefs and experiences from your subconscious mind. We believe that this journey is a partnership between you and the therapist, and will be giving you simple exercises to do for homework so you can maintain the shifts at home and create lasting change together.
Each session takes between 60-90 minutes, with the exception of the first session that includes a case history and is approximately 90 minutes.
* Available via skype
Initial session – $1,900 HKD
5 sessions – $8,500 HKD
10 sessions – $15,800 HKD (includes 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
20 sessions – $26,500 HKD (includes 1 extra session PLUS 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
Per session – $1,500 HKD
5 sessions – $7,000 HKD
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.