Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- 6 Simple Steps to Holistic Fat Loss Workshop with Shaira Sakhrani on 16 September 2019 6:30 pm
- Tarot Reading – Taster Sessions with Aarti Panjabi on 17 September 2019 1:30 pm
- Utilise the Power of Asking Workshop with Matthew Trethewey on 17 September 2019 6:30 pm
- Hypno Alumni Gathering with Sonia Samtani on 24 September 2019 12:00 pm
- Connect with the Tarot Workshop (Learn to become a Tarot Reader) on 28 September 2019 10:00 am