Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Manifesting with the Moon: Teaching Creators & Healers How to Manifest with Moon Energy on 23 January 2019 6:30 pm
- Feng Shui Talk: Outlook for the Year of the Earth Pig with Susanne Schutz on 24 January 2019 6:30 pm
- Manifesting with the Moon: Teaching Creators & Healers How to Manifest with Moon Energy on 30 January 2019 6:30 pm
- Life is a Playground of Possibilities workshop with Kay Ross on 2 February 2019 10:30 am
- TASSO Module 2 – Accident Trauma Release, Childhood Trauma, Hangovers and Postulates, Inner Child Work, Birth Trauma, Pre-Natal Trauma on 9 February 2019 10:00 am