Connect to the Tarot Level 3 (Make Your Own Major Arcana) withPeter Duchemin, PhD
This course is designed to creatively deepen the connection to your Tarot Deck that you forged in Levels 1-2.
Tuesday – Wednesday
7th – 8th February 2023
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Peter Duchemin, PhD
This course is designed to creatively deepen the connection to your Tarot Deck that you forged in Levels 1-2. Since you have already taken the time to get familiar with each of the energies in the deck, now connect further by actually making a set of twenty two Major Cards. Using guided meditation and a wide variety of example decks, we will produce our own “Majors” decks drawing directly from our unconscious connection to the cards. We will learn about the Hebrew Letters along the way, and the symbols they connect with. Students who take this course will be rewarded with a powerful set of personal tools for exploring the Qabalistic Tarot System for both readings and personal transformation.
Students will learn:
- How to “scry” for images of unconscious significance.
- How to work with or without spreads to read cards for yourself or your friends.
Students will experience:
- A meditative and creative practice of reflection and expression.
- Many different versions of each of the Major Arcana and a discussion of the different perspectives of each.
- The powerful process of making your own Trump cards.
- A language for gaining access to dreams and the unconscious.
What students need (or might want) for the course:
- Students require a Rider-Waite-Smith style Tarot deck. There will be an opportunity to purchase a deck if they do not have one already. Please notify in advance if this is needed.
- Students should bring their notes from Level 1.
- Students can also bring other decks, notebooks, and personal supplies like Tarot bags or reading cloths.
- Students will have an opportunity to buy a selection of Tarot decks, oracles, and books directly at the workshop.
- Students should bring art supplies that they would like to use – although there will some materials and tools provided.
All About You Centre
Really enjoyed the overview of the journey from 10 to 1 on Day 2. It brought sense to everything – a bit of an aha moment!
Worksop on Tarot reading was very enlightening, Peter was very knowledgeable about tarot and other ancient cultures, it was fun and didn’t feel any pressure. Our two day workshop finished before we realised.
A fantastic training not just on reading cards but about philosophy & life that would help you frame a new perspective on all things & situations.