Connect to the Tarot Level 4 (Make Your Own Minor Arcana) with Peter Duchemin, PhD
This course is designed to help you build a powerful connection to your Tarot deck.
Tuesday – Wednesday
14th – 15th March 2023
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Peter Duchemin, PhD
This course is designed to help you build a powerful connection to your Tarot deck. The Tarot is much more than a tool for telling fortunes. The Tarot is also a book of wisdom and a spiritual path that opens the door to enlightening magical experiences. In the first level, you will learn about the map of consciousness called the Qabalistic Tree of Life, and you will learn how to use the Tarot to explore it. If you continue to practice this approach to Tarot, you will become a skillful, informed, intuitive reader with access to a holistic life philosophy. Level one focuses on obtaining a solid foundation in the Major Arcana – the twenty-two most important Tarot cards in the deck.
Students will Learn:
- A brief history of the Tarot
- The connection of Tarot to magic
- The significance of the Qabalistic Tree of Life
- The four levels of consciousness in the Tarot
- How to gain wisdom and healing from the cards themselves
- Basic tarot spreads: signifiers, reversals, three-cards, the Celtic Cross
Students will experience:
- A systematic meditation practice connecting them to the Major Arcana
- Access to an oral tradition of depth and relevance
- A mystery tradition with a grounded and holistic purpose
- A selection of the very best examples of Major Arcana from a curated selection of important decks
What students need (or might want) for the course:
- Students require a Rider-Waite-Smith style Tarot deck. There will be an opportunity to purchase a deck if they do not have one already. Please notify in advance if this is needed.
- Students can also bring other decks, notebooks, and personal supplies like Tarot bags or reading cloths
- Students will have an opportunity to buy a selection of Tarot decks, oracles, and books directly at the workshop.
All About You Centre
Really enjoyed the overview of the journey from 10 to 1 on Day 2. It brought sense to everything – a bit of an aha moment!
Worksop on Tarot reading was very enlightening, Peter was very knowledgeable about tarot and other ancient cultures, it was fun and didn’t feel any pressure. Our two day workshop finished before we realised.
A fantastic training not just on reading cards but about philosophy & life that would help you frame a new perspective on all things & situations.