Inner Child Healing
The impact of a wounded inner child usually come up as a sudden trigger when you see someone or think of a situation, which in turn reminds you of the past and then all the pain and anger comes flooding back. Although many people feel justified about their pain, they can’t escape that the person suffering the most is them! For example if you feel justified to be angry at an abusive father, yet it could results in you not being able to trust any man and therefore have a string of failed relationships.
Hypnotherapy for Inner child work is especially useful for people with the following symptoms:
- Repeating toxic patterns in relationships
- Feeling continuously traumatised about a certain situation of the past
- Holding long-term grudges about people, places or situations
- Wanting to forgive but being unable to
- Feeling overly influenced by the impact of childhood situations or relationships with family members
- Feeling unable to shake-off childhood bullying
Healing this part of your personality can produce exponential results in shifting patterns, attracting a life you desire, raising self-esteem and attain a general feeling of a life that works.
How The Process Works:
Our first role is to clearly identify your objective and gain some background on the issue. All behavior is governed by beliefs, and we work with the beliefs you have accumulated in the subconscious mind that are holding you back. During the session you will learn how the mind works, and discover beliefs that you have that are supporting you and sabotaging you towards achieving your goal. We will end with a tailor-made guided meditation that you can take home and listen to for the next few weeks.
Each session comprises of several healing techniques, hypnotherapy, visualisations and exercises to release the disempowering beliefs and experiences from your subconscious mind. We believe that this journey is a partnership between you and the therapist, and will be giving you simple exercises to do for homework so you can maintain the shifts at home and create lasting change together.
Each session takes between 60-90 minutes, with the exception of the first session that includes a case history and is approximately 90 minutes.
* Available via skype
Initial session – $1,900 HKD
5 sessions – $8,500 HKD
10 sessions – $15,800 HKD (includes 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
20 sessions – $26,500 HKD (includes 1 extra session PLUS 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
Per session – $1,500 HKD
5 sessions – $7,000 HKD
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.