Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Hypno Alumni Gathering with Sonia Samtani on 24 August 2019 12:30 pm
- NLP Practitioner Training with Peter Freeth on 30 August 2019 10:00 am
- Private NLP Coaching Sessions with Peter Freeth on 30 August 2019 6:30 pm
- Private NLP Coaching Sessions with Peter Freeth on 31 August 2019 6:30 pm
- Private NLP Coaching Sessions with Peter Freeth on 1 September 2019 6:30 pm