Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Tarot Practice Workshop with Dr. Peter Duchemin on 25 September 2020 1:00 pm
- Sensorimotor Art Therapy Workshop with Elena Kisel on 26 September 2020 10:00 am
- NLP Graduate Gathering with Sonia Samtani on 30 September 2020 11:00 am
- Level III: Advanced Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Health Resolutions on 2 October 2020 10:00 am
- Connect with the Tarot Workshop (Learn to Read Tarot – Level 1) with Dr. Peter Duchemin on 6 October 2020 10:00 am