Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Designing Your Future Online Workshop with Peter Freeth on 11 July 2020 2:30 pm
- Fast Track Series Online Workshops #3 (Aligning With Your Soul’s Journey) with Jaz Goven on 13 July 2020 10:00 am
- Level IV: Integrated Spiritual Hypnosis with Sonia Samtani on 13 July 2020 10:00 am
- Level V – Certification Course on Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy with Yuvraj Kapadia on 20 July 2020 10:30 am
- Hypno Alumni Gathering with Sonia Samtani on 28 July 2020 1:00 pm