Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Hypno Alumni Gathering with Sonia Samtani on 22 October 2019 11:00 am
- Tarot Practice with Dr. Peter Duchemin on 25 October 2019 1:00 pm
- Crystal Sound Healing – Meditation Hour with Tina Chan on 25 October 2019 6:30 pm
- Private Sessions using Fast Track Technique with Jaz Goven on 28 October 2019 2:00 pm
- The stories we still tell ourselves – Awareness Talk with Jaz Goven on 28 October 2019 6:30 pm