Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Tarot Practice Online Workshop with Dr. Peter Duchemin on 3 August 2021 3:00 pm
- Selling Made Easy Online Series by Peter Freeth-Module 6: Referral Selling on 5 August 2021 6:30 pm
- Reflect, Reclaim, Rebalance Workshop with Sonia Samtani on 6 August 2021 2:30 pm
- TRE® Group Classes with Lisa Glasgow on 7 August 2021 10:00 am
- Hypnotherapy Alumni Gathering Online with Sonia Samtani on 12 August 2021 12:00 pm