Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Level III: Advanced Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Health Resolutions on 30 January 2020 10:00 am
- Business Coaching (Module 2 – Discover Your Unique Purpose) Workshop with Matthew Trethewey on 4 February 2020 6:30 pm
- Hypno Alumni Gathering with Sonia Samtani on 6 February 2020 9:30 am
- Tarot Practice with Dr. Peter Duchemin on 7 February 2020 1:00 pm
- Connect with the Tarot Workshop (Learn to Read Tarot – Level 1) with Dr. Peter Duchemin on 8 February 2020 10:00 am