Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Tarot Practice Online Workshop with Dr. Peter Duchemin on 28 September 2021 3:00 pm
- TRE® Group Classes with Lisa Glasgow on 28 September 2021 7:00 pm
- Working the Physical Mind Series with Mirna Salgadinho on 30 September 2021 6:00 pm
- Level 4 Hypnotherapy on 1 October 2021 10:00 am
- Working the Physical Mind Series with Mirna Salgadinho on 7 October 2021 6:00 pm