Freedom to Love: Fear of Losing Freedom with Jaz Goven
Overcoming the fear of losing freedom involves recognizing and releasing the root cause of the fear. You may be aware of this and maybe not. Fortunately, we now have FTT, ‘the’ premier tool for accessing and releasing root causes and associated aspects and reprogram you with, freedom to love, joy or something even better…
Be warned: Freedom to Love is NOT just another feel-good workshop that gets you all psyched
up and tells you to think positively and say a billion affirmations you know are not true. You have done that before, and it rarely seems to work as advertised.
The truth is that getting the positive changes you want in your relationships and love life requires diving into your old programing in a deeper, more powerful way than you have done before. You need to harness the power of your subconscious mind and make the changes right there where the negative happened and is still being stored and remembered.
Why? Weil if you leave old ‘stuck stuff’ unattended, the next time you try something different or new that old stuff comes up – into the present – and projects itself into the future. And it is this that sabotages you, your relationships, and your ability to love and be loved no matter what you consciously think!
Fortunately, we now have Fast Track Technique which can bypass your conscious mind and delve deeply into that murky old stuff which is still creating fears and limitation in present time.
In Freedom to love we will look at 4 of the BIGGEST FEARS BLOCKING LOVE.
We will clear, release, and heal:
- Fear of Vulnerability
- Fear of Intimacy
- Fear of Losing Freedom
- Fear of Separation from God
These workshops are designed as a series that builds on itself OR as a stand-alone workshop depending on your current relationship with LOVE and BEING LOVED.
FEAR OF LOSING FREEDOM
The fear of losing freedom is a common fear that can limit or restrict one’s ability to experience love fully. This fear is often rooted in a belief that commitment or attachment will lead to loss of independence, autonomy, or personal identity. The fear of losing freedom can manifest in different ways, including avoiding commitment, pushing away partners, and maintaining emotional distance.
This fear can limit or restrict love in several ways:
- Fear of vulnerability: Fear of losing freedom can lead to a fear of vulnerability and emotional intimacy. This can prevent one from forming deep and meaningful connections with others.
- Avoidance of commitment: Fear of losing freedom can lead to a reluctance to commit to a relationship or long-term partnership. This can limit one’s ability to experience the full richness of love and connection.
- Emotional distance: Fear of losing freedom can lead to emotional distance and a lack of emotional engagement in relationships. This can prevent one from experiencing the full range of emotions and connection that love offers.
- Lack of trust: Fear of losing freedom can erode trust in oneself, others, and the ability to make healthy choices. This can make it difficult to trust others and form intimate connections with them.
All About You Centre