Allergies are created when our subconscious mind associates a stimulus with the idea of a threat. These messages can be created in childhood, adulthood (or even past lives) and are also stored in our cellular memories so that every time we are in touch with the stimulus, the ‘negative’ association gets triggered and we have a reaction. Allergies can be treated effectively by figuring out what that association is and disentangling that association from deep inside your subconscious mind.
In hypnotherapy, we do this through regression work by taking you back to what that association is and releasing it from the source where it was first created.
For people who have done hypnotherapy before, it is possible to remove allergies in as little as a single session. For newer clients or if there is more than 1 association, it may that take 4 – 5 sessions.
Allergies can include and not limited to:
- Different types of foods
- Skin rash, eczema
* Available via skype
Initial session – $1,900 HKD
5 sessions – $8,500 HKD
10 sessions – $15,800 HKD (includes 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
20 sessions – $26,500 HKD (includes 1 extra session PLUS 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.