Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Advanced Inner Child Healing with Sonia Samtani on 28 May 2019 10:00 am
- Fast Track Technique 20 Minute Taster Session with Jaz Goven on 29 May 2019 3:00 pm
- Inhibitions & Limitations – Awareness Talk with Jaz Goven on 29 May 2019 6:30 pm
- Family Matters, Curses and Conflicts Workshop with Jaz Goven on 30 May 2019 10:00 am
- Private Sessions using Fast-track with Jaz Goven on 30 May 2019 2:30 pm