Our stress response evolved hundreds of thousands of years ago, when a stressful situation was more likely a physical attack from a predator or rival. Our stress response heightens our senses, increases our heart rate and sends more oxygen round our bodies. A perfect reaction to a physical danger that will pass soon, but totally inappropriate to our non life threatening and prolonged modern stressors. Part 2 in the mental health series focuses on the long term physical implications of not learning to manage your stress, and some tips to combat it. Click here to read the article as featured on Sassy Mama Hong Kong.
- Level III: Advanced Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Health Resolutions on 28 March 2019 10:00 am
- Private Transformational Healing Sessions on 3 April 2019 10:00 am
- Reiki Practice Group with Sam Spiro on 3 April 2019 1:00 pm
- A Night of Healing Psychic Messages and a Dip into Developing Your Own Psychic Ability Awareness Talk with Sam Spiro on 3 April 2019 6:30 pm
- Effective Public Speaking with Sonia Samtani on 5 April 2019 10:00 am