Connect to the Tarot Online Training Level 2 (The Minor Arcana) with Peter Duchemin, PhD
This course is designed to deepen the connection to your Tarot Deck that you forged in Level 1.
Tuesday – Wednesday
15th – 16th November 2022
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Peter Duchemin, PhD
If the Major Arcana are the grand storylines of the Tarot, the Minor Arcana are the individual scenes, and the Court cards are the characters. Level two builds upon level one, but focuses on gaining a solid foundation in the Minor arcana and Courts – the persons and events. We will learn how the minor arcana connect to the astrological signs of the Zodiac, and we will learn how to visualize the entire Tarot as a “memory palace”. When this class is complete, students will be able to connect the the three parts of the deck together in both meditation and in readings, and be reading to begin daily practice toward Tarot mastery.
Students will learn:
- The signs of the zodiac
- The symbols for planets and elements
- The system for assigning meaning to the minor arcana
- How to make a tarot “mandala” that shows how everything interconnects.
- How to read cards with both Major and Minor arcana.
Students will experience:
- A systematic meditation practice connecting them to the Courts and Minor Arcana.
- Access to an oral tradition of depth and relevance.
- A mystery tradition with a grounded and holistic purpose.
- A selection of the very best examples of Court and Minor Arcana from a curated selection of important decks.
- A holistic “inner vision” that brings the entire tarot together into a Memory Palace that the student can develop and practice.
What students need (or might want) for the course:
- Students require a Rider-Waite-Smith style Tarot deck. There will be an opportunity to purchase a deck if they do not have one already. Please notify in advance if this is needed.
- Students can also bring other decks, notebooks, and personal supplies like Tarot bags or reading cloths.
- Students will have an opportunity to buy a selection of Tarot decks, oracles, and books directly at the workshop.
All About You Centre
Really enjoyed the overview of the journey from 10 to 1 on Day 2. It brought sense to everything – a bit of an aha moment!
Worksop on Tarot reading was very enlightening, Peter was very knowledgeable about tarot and other ancient cultures, it was fun and didn’t feel any pressure. Our two day workshop finished before we realised.
A fantastic training not just on reading cards but about philosophy & life that would help you frame a new perspective on all things & situations.