Insomnia is when someone has difficulty sleeping or has very disrupted sleep with a tendency to keep waking up, which results in extreme tiredness and a lack of presence during the day. About 30% of the population have experienced some of these symptoms at some point. The prolonged lack of sleep can lead to various emotional and physical illness.
Issues May Include:
- Chronic fatigue
- Low energy and moodiness, irritability
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Difficulty thinking clearly
Sleeping is essential for our wellbeing, it is the time when both the body and mind rest and recuperate, and allow the information of the day to get digested to the subconscious mind. Without enough sleep, no therapy or counselling is effective as a person cannot fully allow the healing to take place. Acute insomnia is when there is a recognized circumstance causing the disturbance in sleep, such as an upcoming exam or divorce. Chronic insomnia when when you have difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep at least three times a week for about three months. Regardless we suggest that you treat this as soon as possible as insomnia has a play on every activity you do, causing difficulty in focusing and impacts efficiency, work, relationships and health.
The good part is that this can be resolved quickly and easily! Hypnotherapy is a safe and effective method to treat insomnia. It works by tapping into the subconscious to understand what triggered this issue, and removing the anxiety or blocks from its root. And the sessions will be tailored according to a persons specific history & symptoms, and relaxation techniques will be taught to help reduce any tensions before sleeping. A good place to start is to download our free ‘good night’ guided meditation from our online store and listen to it before you sleep!
How The Process Works:
The First Session:
Our first role is to clearly identify your objective and gain some background on the issue. All behavior is governed by beliefs, and we work with the beliefs you have accumulated in the subconscious mind that are holding you back. During the session you will learn how the mind works, and discover beliefs that you have that are supporting you and sabotaging you towards achieving your goal. We will end with a tailor-made guided meditation that you can take home and listen to for the next few weeks.
Each session comprises of several healing techniques, hypnotherapy, visualisations and exercises to release the disempowering beliefs and experiences from your subconscious mind. We believe that this journey is a partnership between you and the therapist, and will be giving you simple exercises to do for homework so you can maintain the shifts at home and create lasting change together.
Each session takes between 60-90 minutes, with the exception of the first session that includes a case history and is approximately 90 minutes.
* Available via skype
Initial session – $1,900 HKD
5 sessions – $8,500 HKD
10 sessions – $15,800 HKD (includes 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
20 sessions – $26,500 HKD (includes 1 extra session PLUS 1 hour of Acupressure Massage)
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.