Mental Mastery for Manifestation
The ability to turn a dream into reality is a lot like having a super power, but it isn’t reserved exclusively for elite athletes, and uber-professionals!
We are influencing the outcome of what happens to us on a conscious and subconscious level. Learning how to consciously manifest what we want is where the challenge lies. The ability to be mindful, develop useful habits and clarify your mental goals are essential in any type of manifestation.
In this short workshop you will learn the steps to successful manifestation. You will gain mental clarity on your goals, and learn to use your both conscious and subconscious minds to achieve the results you want. The course will end with a simple and powerful meditation technique that you can take home and practice.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, 50% of the session fee will be charged. Should the client fail to show up, the full session fee will be charged.
- All prior payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in special circumstances and All About You (‘AAY’) reserves the right to the final decision.
- The Client agrees that all practices done on, for, or even by them at AAY are done with their full consent and at their will.
- The Client attests that they have no mental or psychological ailment/disorder and are not on any psychiatric or psychological treatments and/or drugs.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, release, remise and forever discharge, the treating practitioner, AAY, its employees, its consultants, its property owners or anyone one at AAY from any obligation or liability whatsoever, all claims, demands, damages, injuries, actions or causes of actions whatsoever, before, during or after volunteering to participate in such sessions.
- The Client is aware of the modalities of therapy used and understands that the result may also depend on external factors and the clients’ own efforts.